Friday 2 March 2012

Bath and Liverpool

Personally we didn't find Bath overly thrilling. The baths were beautiful but we had a few issues our student cards being recognized by the woman at the front desk, so I don't have the happiest memories associated with it.



Slightly miserable carrying our enormous bags around the baths. 

 We did a day trip to Liverpool, from Runcorn. My great uncle and aunt were kind enough to let us stay for a few days, twice actually on our trip. They were fantastic, force feeding us tea and blood pudding. It was my first introduction to fried tomatoes, and I have to say, I'm in love.
Albert Dock in Liverpool

We estimate that we visited over 60 museums on our trip, but the Tate Liverpool was somewhat eccentrically my favorite out of all of them. I loved the way it was curated, and the selection of modern art. The Hermitage and the Louvre were great too of course, but ah, the Tate Liverpool...

No comments:

Post a Comment