Wednesday 15 February 2012

It's always worth it to be a bit of a dork


St. Paul's

Make that a very windy day at St. Paul's

Views from the balcony



 My younger brother's only request was that I "lean" on Big Ben. This was a time consuming and moderately embarrassing picture to take. But it's one of my favorites from the trip. That's usually how these things go.

I often find myself most interested in the back view of famous works. When was the last time you saw the back of an Easter Island statue?

Downing St.

 Outside the British Library

A statue of Isaac Newton in the courtyard of the British Library.
I actually only ran into the British Library to use the washroom briefly, but I ended up abandoning the boyfriend to fend for himself for some time, as I was entranced by the objects in the lobby area.

No comments:

Post a Comment